1. Is it easy to find - Yes, it is on the main road.
2. Atmosphere - The place has an open air sitting as well as an inside sitting. It is calm and pretty well decorated with artificial lanterns inside ceramic pots and different flowers and trees.
3. Menu - Excellent. Offers a wide range of Italian vegetarian food.
4. My Order - I have been there a lot of time. Each time ordering different things and each time leaving happy. I tried brushettas, Indian pizza, three cheese pasta, garlic bread, lasagna, tiramisu, cheese cake, chocolate bombe, and a whole lot of other stuff :)
5. Service - Good enough.
6. Bar - The place has a bar but it does not have too many options apart from a few selected brand of wine and champagne.
7. Price - Above Average. But I would not complain since food was great !
8. Conclusion - Great place, great food!